Friday 24 October 2008

What The World Is Waiting For.


Manchester Peregrine Falcon, originally uploaded by coxy.

Another blog. From Manchester. Well, strictly speaking from Prestwich, but with work in the city centre. I've ummed and ahhed for a long time. I've created, typed, launched and pulled two previous attempts as I couldn't focus down on the why and the what. Now I've decided to just write about what I'm interested in. Or, more likely, what I've found interesting, stimulating or uplifting on any particular day. Like the Manchester Peregrines, who I saw on an almost daily basis, usually perched on the 'E' of ARNDALE, during the summer, but haven't seen for a while. They must, as their name suggests, have wandered off. Eyes peeled for their safe return.

No comments:

Post a Comment